Here at Behunin Industrial Flooring in Denver, we want to share a few of the benefits of epoxy coatings for industrial flooring applications. Epoxy floor coatings provide a durable and versatile surface for both commercial and industrial operations. It can be applied over concrete flooring to provide a more attractive veneer, extend its durability and meet industry standards. Epoxy coatings have a number of other clear benefits. Let’s take a look.
Advantage of Epoxy Coating
Epoxy floor coatings offer a number of advantages for a variety of diverse industries, food processing to aeronautics. Plus, epoxy coatings are quick to install, easy to clean, and come in a variety of colors. You can even add decorative flakes into the epoxy to provide a unique finish. Here are some of the benefits of epoxy coatings for industrial flooring:
- Epoxy coatings create a seamless and easy to clean surface. Because these surfaces are so easy to clean, they are ideal for pharmaceutical preparation plants, food, beverage, and packaging plants. In any environment where cleaning can be a big issue, epoxy coatings will make the process easier and faster.
- The surface is long-lasting and durable. Epoxy floor coating products can turn concrete flooring into a high-performance, tough, and seamless flooring solution. These floors are impact, heat, and fire resistant making them ideal for commercial and industrial use.
- Epoxy coatings are stylish. Epoxy coatings come in a variety of colors and styles. People are surprised by how stylish an epoxy coating can make an industrial floor.
- Creates a chemically resistant surface. This chemical resistance makes epoxy coatings an excellent flooring solution for general manufacturers, warehouses, and industrial plants.
- Improve safety: Epoxy coatings create slip-resistant flooring. The high-gloss can also improve workplace brightness by up to 300% which is an excellent safety feature.
- Create designated zones. Using different colors can allow employers to designate different work areas. You can create safety zones, work zones, loading zones, forklift traffic zones, or any other area that needs clearer space designation. If you need designated work zones in your facility, contact us here at Behunin Industrial Flooring in Denver. We can get an epoxy coating installed quickly so that you can benefit from its advantages and enhance your business operations.
- Increase productivity. The epoxy coating can allow for faster material transport.
- Epoxy coatings are environmentally friendly. Not only is epoxy flooring considered to be a green flooring option; it also reduces wear on transport vehicles, such as your forklifts.
- The application is quick and easy. Once you decide you want an epoxy coating installed, flooring can be installed quickly, allowing for minimal business disruption.
- Epoxy coatings are affordable. These coatings last for years and require minimal upkeep making them very cost effective.
If you are in need of epoxy coatings for industrial flooring at your business, contact us here at Behunin Industrial Flooring in Denver. We can help you determine the coating, colors, and design that will work best for your needs and get it installed quickly. We don’t call any project complete until we’re absolutely sure you are satisfied with the results.