Tom J. Behunin Construction, Arvada, Colorado
Thanks to advances by the pharmaceutical industry, we are all living longer and healthier lives. At Tom J. Behunin Construction in Arvada, Colorado, we offer this dynamic business sector customized, industrial flooring to support all areas of operations, from laboratories to production facilities and more. And you can rest assured that our proven pharmaceutical flooring solutions meet all standards and protocols.
Whether you’re in medical drugs or supplies, research and development or warehousing, we provide a range of options that address your need for flooring that’s chemical resistant, anti-bacterial, hygienic, and even anti-slip to provide a safe working environment for your employees.
In designing and planning a floor, wall and lining system for you, we’ll draw upon our experience and understanding of the regulations set forth by the FDA, USDA and others. We closely follow all protocols regarding safe medication production to the letter so that we can support your fully compliant facility.
Our pharmaceutical flooring options offer you a variety of features and benefits.
- Compliant with USDA regulations
- Meets FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs)
- Waterproof and resistant to chemicals, stains and corrosion
- Seamless, bacteria resistant and sterile for use in clean rooms and labs
- Electrostatic discharge capabilities to protect sensitive electronics
- Environmentally friendly materials with low VOCs
- Slip, skid, impact and wear resistant for durability and safety
- Sanitary, hygienic and easy to clean
- Rapid installation turnarounds available for minimal downtime
When There’s No Room for Error
In the world of pharmaceutical science, all labs, production facilities and other operations need to be efficient yet highly controlled. With regulations to follow and the public to protect, an issue with your flooring system can be disastrous. At Tom J. Behunin Construction in Arvada, Colorado, we understand your goals and challenges. We’ll work with you to plan, design and install a comprehensive industrial flooring system that provides compliance and true peace of mind.